Thursday, February 4, 2010

5 months

I have only 5 short months to get into shape for our vacation. Tony bought me a treadmill for Christmas and I was getting into a great routine and noticing results and then the tummy bug hit our house for 6 days straight and then I injured my foot. Yesterday I got back on the treadmill, started doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred workout video, and started a get fit for spring break workout video. Today, my "abs" are feeling it like they haven't felt it since I use to take weight training classes back when I had a girl six pack, LOL.. I am going to start sharing my progress with you all, the good and bad. In December when I started on the treadmill I was 210lbs, I'm not sure of my weight right now but I do think I've lost at least 2lbs, I will go tonight and buy a scale! On YouTube I saw a lot of people who did a video diary of their weight loss using the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, I might do one and post it on here so you all can watch my weight loss, if I lose any! I will do my stats in a different way, according to clothing sizes and weight, instead of inches since I'm not very good at measuring myself. I will go with my weight from December and tomorrow update if it's not still the same.
Stats: February 4th 2010
Weight:210
Breast: 38DD
Shirt:XL
Jeans:17 juniors
Goal Weight: 140
That is 70lbs in 5 months! Holy Cow! Is that possible? I don't know but I am going to try try try. I know I won't be able to wear a bikini on our vacation but maybe if I lose the weight it will be easier for me to get in and out of the boat and feel comfortable in summer clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment