Sunday, January 24, 2010

Moms Night Out


Last night was Colorado Playdates (a Cafemom group) MNO for January. We are a small but close group of moms who get together for playdates and mom night outs. Most of the moms in the group are moms who moved to Colorado from another state and we don't really know anyone so we all look forward to our get togethers. Last night we went bowling, well everyone but me bowled since I didn't want to bust my cut back open. I did get lost on the way and had to call Jessica, who thank god her and her husband knew what they were talking about and got me headed in the right direction, they have only lived here 5 month and I have lived here 3 years!

Jessica, Wemi, Me, Jessica
(I'm always talking)

(Wemi getting a Captain Morgan and Coke)
(Wemi and Me, once again talking)
(both the Jessica's bowling)

I had a great night, lots of laughing! It was just what I needed, it's been months since I've been out with the girls. There were 4 new girls who came and I can only remember two of their names, lets just say I was feeling good and not paying attention. I am definitely looking forward to the next MNO. I am pretty sure everyone who met me for the first or second time last night think I'm crazy, but what they don't know is that is how I am ALL the time! HEHEHEHE I'm a natural blond and I interrupt people so I don't forget what I was going to say and I am usually a few minutes late when it comes to noticing things, especially when someone got a strike and everyone is clapping and then a few minutes later I realize why they were clapping. Oh It never fails what group of women I am with, I am always the loudest and most open about my life. I giggle snorted for like the first time ever last night, lmao..

A group shot, from top left..

Not sure of her name or where she came from, Jenny, Jessica, Wemi, Lynette, Me

Paige, Jessica, Kristen and Not sure of the last two women

2 comments:

  1. The last two on the bottom row: Tracey & Cheryl. I don't know who the women on the top row was, because she came late and talked only to Paige.

    And yes, you do get on a roll when you're having a good time! :D It made for a fun evening though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an absolutely fun night!! All that laughter sure made my night!!

    ReplyDelete