Friday, January 22, 2010

OUCH!! (WARNING GRAPHIC)

I hope Tony buys me an electric can opener soon! I woke up this morning craving a green bean casserole, after breakfast I pulled out all the ingredients and started to open the cans. My stupid can opener wasn't working right and I ended up getting the can stuck in my thumb. Not sure how, it happened so fast. I pulled the can out of my thumb and immediately wrapped it in a paper towel (do not wrap a wound in a paper towel) and then called Tony and told him to come home now and take me to the hospital because I think I need stitches. Don't forget I do daycare at home so while I am bleeding EVERYWHERE, there are kids running around, needing a diaper change, puking because of the blood, getting bandages for me. The kids were all very sweet and understanding but there was no way I could take that many kids to the ER with me so I had to call parents and let them know I was on my way to the ER and they would need to arrange for someone to pick their children up within the next few minutes. I didn't end up needing stitches but I did need that liquid stitch stuff, I keep busting it open though every time I button my pants or bend my finger...... Ready to see a nasty picture? I was told a blog is boring if every post doesn't contain a photo. So here you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment