Wednesday, August 26, 2009

GREAT DAY

I forgot to take pics though!
I had a playdate at my house today and we all had a great time.
Kids got along well, no fighting until the last few minutes before I had to make a mad dash to give Trenton a shower and rush him to school lol.
I love my group of friends!
We are all from all over the US,
All have things in common,
most of us only have boys
a couple have girls, who give our boys some opposite sex interaction,
we are all drama free now that we got rid of a few members
I just couldn't ask for a better group of friends!
I also secretly hope they all start blogging so we can get to know each other a little more!
Shhh! lol even though I know a couple of them will read this :)
I can barely keep my eyes open now!
O and that amazing Grill I posted about a little while back,
I used it for the first time by myself today
I did burn the hot dogs a little, but they were still yummy and none of the kids cared
Okay time to get kids cleaned up

No comments:

Post a Comment