Monday, August 24, 2009

Not MY child Monday






Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



This is my first Not My Child Monday post! I'm going to talk about some past things my children have NOT done :)

No it was NOT my child who pulled his pants down in wal-mart. No I was NOT the mother who couldn't quit laughing long enough to pull her child's pants back up before all of the innocent shoppers had a chance to watch my child slinging his penis around, no not my child or me!

There is no way it could have been my child that made a bus driver stop and stare bc he saw a two yr old peeing over the side of a balcony. No not my child, never!

It was not my child who flushed toys down the potty causing our entire apartment and the apartment downstairs to be flooded. Not my child!

What about that little boy last week who peed on burger kings floor, OMG that was NOT my child!

No comments:

Post a Comment