Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Disobedient child

I need serious advice! Trenton my 5 yr old is flat out refusing to get dressed for school. I give him two options and he wont pick either. I put clothes on him since he wont get dressed and before we are even out the door he has pulled all his clothes and shoes and socks off. I am furious, he is already missing a day of school today because he is naked and i've already put his clothes on him twice and he has pulled them off. I am losing my mind! I can't have him missing school or I will go to jail, his dad is never home during school time to help me out. I know I shouldn't need his dad to help me, he should listen to me, but neither of my boys listen to me.

I WAS ABLE TO GET hIM TO GO! ONCE hE REALIZED hE WAS ABOUT TO MISS SChOOL hE GOT DRESSED AND RAN TO ThE CAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment