Sunday, November 22, 2009

My projects

Today I have been hard at work refinishing a dresser that when done is going to be my TV stand in my living room. I got the dresser on craigslist for 20 dollars. I totally forgot to take a before pic of the dresser. I did get an in progress pic. It is being spray painted black gloss. I am about to go put the finishing clear coat on top to seal everything and then I will bring it in the house in the morning. I haven't sprayed all the drawers yet, they will have to wait until tomorrow. I am done with black spray paint for today, I was covered in it from head to toe and I just took a bath. Of course the pic isn't good quality it was taken with a phone in the garage.




Today I also scored two end tables on craigslist for FREE!!!! I know I will spray paint them black ( or maybe I will use scrapbook paper on the top) but I'm not sure where I am going to put them. I like their size and the way the legs are. I could put them in our guest room as night stands or maybe I could use them as the kids desks, or FOOT STOOLS ( now I need to bring one in and see the height)!!!! Any ideas?



No comments:

Post a Comment