Saturday, October 17, 2009

The face behind this blog!


I just realized, I never told you guys about ME!
So to start with basics. My name is Konstance, I am 21.
Most important to me: Family, Friends, Money, Material things ( so what call me what you want.), Music
Personality traits: loud, fun, loving, crazy, bitch, punctual, accepting, ambitious, cheerful, confident, creative, dependable, happy, self-controlled, open, talkative, adventurous. Pretty much I am an EXTROVERT= Extroversion. You're assertive, talkative, and don't mind being the centre of attention (in fact, you prefer it!). Being alone isn't your favorite activity; in fact, the more the merrier.









1 comment:

  1. HI THERE....NICE TO MEET YOU! I'M JOANNA....MOTHER OF THREE AND WIFE TO 1 AS WELL:))LOL Have a great evening!!

    ReplyDelete