Monday, October 26, 2009

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



No it was Not Me who got so angry at some woman driving in front of me that I did Not start screaming obscene words at her while I put my pedal to the medal to get around her. ( If you feel the need to slow down to almost a stop when merging onto a 75 mph highway and no one is coming for a few seconds do not do it in front of me bc I just might push you out of my way.)



No it was Not Me who put that precious puppy outside from 6am-6pm because she was driving me insane. No of course It was not my way of trying to teach her that it is okay for dogs to potty outside.


I did not allow my two year old to leave the table with a strawberry. no of course I did not get mad when said two yr old brought me his brothers tan comforter that he did not smash the strawberry on.


One for my 2 yr old- No it was Not my two yr old who found my mascara and gave our dog a makeover from nose to tail.


On Saturday it was not me or my hubby who felt like we are a lot older than we really are when it was only 8:45 and hubby and I were rushing the boys to bed because we couldn't keep our eyes open.


It was not me who just ate 3 brownies while I was writing this post.


What about you, anything that you did not do and care to share?

1 comment:

  1. i always do NOT eat sweets while on the computer.

    ReplyDelete